The Positive Mind Open Heart Journal is designed to create a safe space for children to explore their creativity & emotions, whilst practising their Growth Mindset & Positive Self Talk.
The use of this Journal encourages our kids to strengthen their thought processes to include Kindness, Perseverance, Mindfulness, Resilience and Gratitude whilst establishing their own strengths and potential areas for growth.
The Journal fosters & encourages the improvement of the following skills with just a few of the activities we have noted below:
- Self-Awareness – “About me” & “Things I love about me” activities
- Kindness – “Random Acts of Kindness” check list & “Kindness Jar” pages
- Growth Mindset – “My Challenges Help Me Grow” & “What’s on my mind?” activities
- Emotions Management – “Practice the Pause” & “I Can Control My Emotions By”
- Gratitude – Write a “Letter of Gratitude” to someone you know
- Mindfulness – “Mindful Thinking” activity & Mindful colouring of Affirmations & Mandalas
- Perseverance and Goal setting – “Don’t call it a dream call it a plan” & “Intention Setting”
- Communication – we have given you an introduction to our “Between Us” Conversation Journal (you can read more about our Between Us Journal here.)
Both of the Positive Mind Open Heart Journals have been designed and created with love by us and are professionally printed by a fellow small business here in Australia.
They have used a Monochrome theme throughout to allow you and your child to colour your Journal with your favourite colours!
Positive Mind Open Heart have chosen to use 200gsm paper to ensure you receive a quality product, along with a coil bound spine to ensure you and your child find it easy to lay open your journal to write and colour in.
They have included a clear protective cover to help protect the precious thoughts, feelings and conversations with your child.
Best of all, we are happy to ship your journal within Australia for Free!