These kindness cards for kids are a lovely way to teach your child about important values like empathy, responsibility, respect and compassion.
Show your child what kindness looks like by completing acts of kindness together. These cards will help you show your child what values like compassion, empathy and generosity look like in real life. Plus, they are a fantastic jumping off point for important conversations about inclusivity, courage, respect and friendship.
The activities included will have your child practicing small (and not so small) acts of kindness that include:
- Giving generously to others
- Building positive relationships with peers
- Participating in community activities
- Practicing gratitude
- Helping out at home
- Being kind to the planet
Use your kindness cards to feel connected to your child and build their emotional intelligence, while also bringing compassion and positivity into the world – one small act of kindness at a time.
- 126 printable kindness cards (9 per A4 page)
- Another 24 Christmas specific kindness cards (plus 3 blank cards) – mix and match them with your regular kindness cards or use them together with your advent cards!
- 9 fill in the blank cards so you can and your child can think of your own acts of kindness to do together