Use these printable Christmas mindfulness cards to make your own mindfulness advent calendar for your kids! The activities feature breathing exercises, sensory play ideas, games and craft ideas to help you make magical mindful memories and new family traditions this festive season!
- Set of 30 Christmas themed mindfulness activity cards with 4 to a page
- 6 blank cards so you can write your own activities
- Activity checklist to help you keep track of the activities you complete
- Advent planner so you can feel super organised and plan out your activities for the whole month (if that’s your jam!)
- 2 bonus Christmas Breathing Boards
- Bonus Christmas Yoga Poster
- 2 mindfulness activity instruction pages
Using an advent calendar is a great way to build suspense and excitement and really connect with your kiddos in the lead up to Christmas. These activities are all about slowing down and enjoying the little things that make Christmas magical.
And because the activities are not numbered, you can use them in any way you like! Complete a new mindfulness activity each day, mix and match them with your usual advent activities, or use them when your kids need a break or an opportunity to unwind and feel calmer. The choice is yours!
Please note, there are no religious activities included in this set. However, there are 6 blank cards in the set so you can include your own special family traditions in your advent calendar.
This is a digital product – no physical product will be received
There are no reviews yet.