By Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
How to Talk so Kids will Listen and Listen so Kids will Talk puts an end to power struggles with your children! This bestselling book will give you the knowledge you need to be more effective with your children, and more supportive of yourself. The down-to-earth, respectful approach of Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish has been enthusiastically praised by parents and professionals around the world. They help you take the stress out of parenting, so you can enjoy your relationship with your child again.
You’ll learn how to:
- Cope with your child’s negative feelings – frustration, disappointment, anger, etc.
- Express your anger without being hurtful
- Engage your child’s willing cooperation
- Set firm limits and still maintain goodwill
- Use alternatives to punishment
- Resolve family conflicts peacefully
This is is a must have book for all parents. Add it to your book collection today!
Need help communicating with younger children? See this book
What about tips for your teen? See here.