1.Any information or guidance provided by Mindful Little Minds on this website is not a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of your doctor or healthcare provider.
2. Engaging with the website or submitting information via the links available on the website does not guarantee you access to our services, nor does it constitute a therapeutic relationship.
3. You must not rely on any information or guidance we provide you with via the website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provider.
4. Mindful Little Minds expressly disclaims all responsibility and shall have no liability for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered by you or any third party as a result of your reliance on any information or guidance provided by us on the website.
5. If you have any specific questions or concerns about any medical or mental health matter, you should consult your doctor or healthcare provider as soon as possible.
6. Mindful Little Minds is not able to provide immediate support in the case of an emergency and does not provide emergency support through online or other means. In the case of an emergency you should refrain from submitting information via this website or via contact details on this website and instead contact your local emergency support service or attend your local hospital for medical treatment.
7. You are strongly advised not to delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical or mental health treatment because of the information or guidance we provide you with via the website.
8. Nothing in this disclaimer will limit or exclude any liability that may not be limited or excluded by applicable law.